KIKO agents have been bringing buyers and sellers together since 1945. KIKO is still specializes in just that, "bringing buyers and sellers together" to maximize the selling price of your property and minimize the time your home is on the market. KIKO does this by offering sellers unparallel local market knowledge and the options to help them achieve their goals.
The KIKO Agent Advantage:
- KIKO Agents do more than just list properties in the Multiple Lisitng Service (MLS). They are experts at providing sellers with a free consultation about market conditions. Together you will determine what option will achieve your goal.
- KIKO agent are connected to KIKO Auction runner-up bidders, who are qualified and ready to buy Only KIKO can bring you their buyers.
- KIKO will finance buyers. This can bring additional buyers that might not qualify through more traditional lending.
- Our Agents are your neighbors. They live in your communities and are vested in the communities. Their focus is your neighborhood, which means more knowledge of the local market and passion to succeed.
- KIKO sells multiple properties every day! This gives our agents current competitive pricing knowledge to help you price your property to meet your goals.
- KIKO Agents deliver a comprehensive marketing plan, which will include local and national advertising for your property. Our dedicated advertising and marketing department help develop and put your plan into action. Your plan may include the MLS, local publications, national websites that target interested buyers in your type of property, email blasts, leave behinds, signage, and the KIKO Press.
- KIKO Agents work within your timeframe and can even offer options to sell your property in 90 days or less.
- KIKO Agents also offer the unique ability to take a property that is For Sale and seamlessly convert it into a KIKO Auction should you decide later that would be the most effective marketing.
- When you list your property with a KIKO agent you receive the services of the WHOLE KIKO team not merely one agent.
Contact a KIKO Agent today to discuss your selling needs and to find out what options KIKO can offer you, they all work for you!
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing(s) information is provided for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer(s) may be interested in purchasing.
Neither listing broker(s), agent(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
This site is provided as a public service and does not represent or imply a contractual obligation with any member(s) of the general public in any manner.
All properties herein are subject to change in terms of sale, prior sale, or withdrawal without prior notice. Kiko nor its' agents are liable for any such changes, past or present.
Listing data related to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from provided by NEOHREX Multiple Listing Service last updated on Sunday - 04/26/2015 3:15:14 AM. All rights reserved.
Retransmission, reproduction, or redistribution without the express written consent of Kiko Real Estate is strictly prohibited.